All Nations is a vibrant church that meets in the National Boxing Stadium, Dublin 8.
Sunday morning service is at 11am. You will experience uplifting worship, inspiring messages and a warm Irish welcome! We are located within walking distance of the city centre and have car parking facilities and street parking.
- IMPACT with DudaSat, Feb 15National Boxing Stadium, Chapel
- Live Worship with Brian HoustonSun, Jan 26All Nations Church
- IMPACT with Brian HoustonSat, Jan 25All Nations Church
- Autumn Awakening ConferenceFri, Nov 15All Nations Church, National Stadium
- Church Picnic & BaptismsMon, Jun 03Portmarnock Beach
- Building with the PropheticSat, May 11All Nations Church
- Love in Action Street OutreachSat, May 04Disney Store Dublin
- The Awakening ConferenceMon, Apr 08All Nations Church
- The Awakening ConferenceSun, Apr 07All Nations Church
- Women of Destiny: Freedom ConferenceFri, Mar 22All Nations Church
- Intro to All Nations ChurchSun, Feb 10All Nations Church
John and Joanna Ahern
Pastors of All Nations Church. They've been happily married since 1999 and have 5 children,
3 boys and 2 girls who keep them busy!
The Aherns have been involved in a variety of different ministries over the years, including youth pastoring, evangelism, worship, children & teens.