All Nations is a vibrant church that meets in the National Boxing Stadium, Dublin 8.
Sunday morning service is at 11am. You will experience uplifting worship, inspiring messages and a warm Irish welcome! We are located within walking distance of the city centre and have car parking facilities and street parking.
- Sun, May 29National Boxing Stadium
- Sun, Jun 26National Boxing Stadium
- Sun, Jul 24National Boxing Stadium
- Date: To be confirmedNational Boxing Stadium
- Time: Friday, once a month at 7:30pmThe Chapel
- Time: Every 2nd Wednesday at 7pmThe Chapel, All Nations Church
- Time: Every 1st Friday at the ChapelNational Boxing Stadium
- Fri, Apr 15National Boxing Stadium
- Mon, Apr 11Ringside, National Boxing Stadium
- Fri, Apr 01All Nations Church
- Mon, Feb 07Dublin 8
John and Joanna Ahern
Pastors of All Nations Church. They've been happily married since 1999 and have 5 children,
3 boys and 2 girls who keep them busy!
The Aherns have been involved in a variety of different ministries over the years, including youth pastoring, evangelism, worship, children & teens.